Promise Hill Teacher Training, have been run under The Education Society Regd. by NCT Govt. of India New Delhi Regn. No. S-41425, MSME, QCI M.NO. CORP/EDU/9526/2019-20A and An ISO 9001:2015 Certified an Educational Organization, started Teacher’s Training Courses all over India, with the help & Co-operation of educational experts with a view to train unemployed educated girls / boys, particularly the girls of weaker class.
Promise Hill Teacher Training is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute offering various Teachers Training Diploma Programmes:- Nursery Teacher Training(NTT) & Yoga Teacher Training(YTT) in online mode. We provides you with the facility to complete online NTT/YTT Diploma course from the comfort of your home or any other place where you have an access to the internet.
NTT(Nursery Teacher Training
The main aim of NTT course is to cater to the nursery (pre-primary) level teacher workforce in India. NTT students are trained in areas like child education, teaching methodology, nursery level subjects & communication.
After the completion of the course, the aspiring teachers can get into the profession of nursery/preschool teaching. Diploma in NTT: This is a well-designed course which deals with the preschool curriculum and can contribute considerably to a child’s holistic development.
Teaching of children between the age group 3-5 years. There are several courses for Pre-primary teaching, including Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), Primary Teacher Training (PTT), and Diploma in Education (D.Ed).
The Nursery Teacher Training Course was conducted by NCTE before 2013. Now this course is no longer conducted by NCTE and there is no future possibility that this course will be conducted by NCTE. In such a situation, the non-NCTE nursery teacher training course is being conducted by different institutions, which is proving very important for jobs and self-employment.
YTT(Yoga Teacher Training)
Yoga teacher training is the training of teachers (and private tutors) of yoga as exercise, consisting mainly of the practice of yoga asanas, leading to certification.
The Yoga word has been derived from the Sanskrit word “yuj” which means “to yoke (join)” the spirit and physical body together.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Increase your flexibility.
- It helps to build muscle strength.
- Prevents from cartilage and joint breakdown.
- Maintains healthy lifestyle.
- Gives you peace of mind.
- Increase concentration.
- Relief from stress.
- Gaining more control over emotions.
At present, yoga has a very good impact on our life and it is very demanding in today lifestyle and students are seeking towards to make career in this field.
Professionals, those shares their knowledge of the science of meditation & yoga are called as Yoga-Teachers or Yogis.
There is a great career scope of yoga in India abroad. Yoga is an ancient art & natural ways to keep our body fit & healthy. Yoga not only helps physically, but in improving mental health.
The integral part of Yoga is practiced physical exercises which called Amanas & breathing exercises which called Pranayama.
Fitness is the call of today’s world which raising the need of a yoga teacher or instructor on the global platform.
Courses & Eligibility
There are many courses available in this field by which students can make their career in this field. Some of the most sought courses are mentioned here:
- Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY)
- Bachelor in Arts (Yoga Philosophy)
- PG Diploma in Yoga Education
- Diploma in YTT: It is a one year duration with the eligibility of 10+2 from any stream securing minimum 45% marks.
By seeing the benefits of Yoga, career opportunities in this field are increasing in India as well as in abroad also. After pursuing yoga courses, you can work in health clubs, yoga & Pilates studios, special needs Centre, private gym and in individual clients homes.
“After became a yoga instructor, you would usually be self-employed by running your own yoga school.”
For the Yoga Professionals, there are several job options available both in the government & private sectors. You can also self-employed by opening your own yoga center.
Yoga also opens various jobs in the given field such as research, management, hospital, academic, administrative, consultation, etc. The government has made it compulsory to have a Yoga teacher in every school.
Some job titles are:
- Yoga Practitioner
- Yoga Teacher
- Research Officer- Yoga and Nephropathy
- Yoga Consultant
- Publication Officer (Yoga)
- Yoga Manager
- Government & Private Schools
- Yoga and Naturopathy colleges or institutions
- ESIC General Hospital
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Central Council for Research in Homeopathy
- Centre Research Centers
Duties of a Yoga Instructor:
- Design courses & lesson plans.
- Analyze the fitness level & requirements of all participants.
- Demonstrate and perform all yoga exercises to participants.
- Design safe and comprehensive yoga programs for various participants.
- Monitor participant performance and recommend different yoga exercise.
“Salary packages are excellent in this field.”
In India, the average salary of a Yoga Instructor is between 12k to 30k per month. In abroad, they can get a good salary package in this field.
How It Works?
- Check Your Eligibility(No Age Bar).
- Fill Admission form
- Make Payment
- Email us with payment receipt.
- We will send admission confirmation mail within 48 hours.
- You will get study materials(Soft Copy) within 15 days.
- Internal+External exams will be in the month of July/January in online mode.
- The final marksheet and Certificate are prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in all the Examination.
- The marksheet and certificates will be couriered to you free of cost within 30 working days from the Last Day of Examination.
The words ‘Online’ or ‘Distance’ will not appear anywhere on your certificate.Sessions starts from every July to June and exams will be in the month of July/January.
Complete the form below and we’ll reach out to you with the proper forms to get you registered for Promise Hill Teacher Training. We look forward to meeting!